- Jewelry & Accessories
Stand out in this easy, breezy tie top with a sweet eyelet paisley pattern on breathable cotton.
NLT is a socially and eco-conscious manufacturer of inclusively-sized clothing. About 90% of their garments are ethically made-to-order in their own factory in Los Angeles. The other 10% are designed in Los Angeles and produced ethically in China. NLT sources fabrics locally and tries to keep things close to home as much as possible (just like us!).